11. Scroll down and press Generate New Application.
12. Open the Linked external accounts tab.
13. Press Link next to the Nexmo WhatsApp Number.
14. Press Next.
Connecting Vonage WhatsApp
15. Select Enabled WhatsApp Number to be connected.
16. Navigate to Applications and select WhatsApp application to connect.
17. Press Edit and then press Generate Public and Private Key.
15. Add the Private Key file generated from the Vonage Dashboard in the field provided.
16. Press Save Changes on the dashboard.
17. Press Done.
All future WhatsApp messages sent to that phone number will appear on the YesHello Platform.
Every Vonage WhatsApp channel connected can be configured with a unique:
1. Navigate to Settings > Channel Settings.
2. Find the Vonage channel to configure.
3. Press the blue Configure button.
4. Configure the channel.
5. Press Done.
Your Channel Name and/or Greeting Message has been edited.
Configuring WhatsApp Message Template
Before sending a message template to a contact, the message template has to be submitted and approved by WhatsApp. Please refer to the WhatsApp Partners API, Vonage for the official documentation on how to set up the WhatsApp Message Template.
Once all is set up at Vonage, you may proceed to configure at YesHello Platform.
1. Navigate to Settings > Channels
2. Select the WhatsApp Vonage channel and press 'TEMPLATES'
3. Press 'ADD NEW TEMPLATES'
Configuring templates for Whatsapp
4. Fill in the required information
A name used to identify the template
The message template approved by WhatsApp and to be sent to the contact
The unique identifier provided by the WhatsApp Partner API
In which category does this template belong to. Refer here for list of categories.
In which language this template is written in
5. Review the information and press 'SAVE' when it is ready.