You can check on the views by pressing the 'View Selector' and all the views added and shared with you will be listed in the View Selector.
The View Selector is available at two locations, Contacts and Messages. You will be able to see a list of preset views and custom views in the selector.
If the default views do not achieve your filtering needs, you can add new views to the space and reuse it when necessary.
1. Navigate to any View Selector 2. Select 'ADD NEW VIEW' 3. Fill in a name for the new view
4. Specify the filters to be applied on this view
In which channel the contact originated form
In which status the contact is currently in
In which users the contact is assigned to
In which tags the contacts are tagged with
In which gender the contact is
In which locale the contact initiated with
In which date the contact's last message time
In which date the contact was added
5. Review the options and press 'SAVE VIEW' to save the filters to the new view
You can share the views you added to other users or teams in the Space. Views can be shared in 3 different settings :-
The view can only be accessed by the creator
The view can be accessed by all users in the Space
The view can be accessed by specific users or team
1. Navigate to the View Selector or Filtering Options of a view 2. Press on the icon and select 'Share Settings' from the menu
3. Select which share setting you prefer. If you select 'Shared', please fill in the list of users or teams you would like to share with. 4. Review the settings and press 'SAVE' when you are ready.
Any saved View on the platform can be edited either by changing its name or the Filtering options.
1. Select the View to be edited from the View Selector.
2. Press the button to bring up Filtering options.
3. Change any of the Filtering options and you will see the name of the view has "Edited" appended at the end of the View name.
4. Once you are done with the Filtering options, either save the edited View by pressing "SAVE VIEW" button at the bottom or press the drop up button to save as a new View.
5. If you wish to save it as a new view, give a name to your new View and press the "SAVE" button.
Views saved on the platform can be renamed if needed.
1. Navigate to the View Selector or Filtering Options of a view 2. Press on the icon and select 'Rename' from the menu
4. Give a new name to the View selected and press the blue "SAVE" button to save the new name.
Views saved on the platform can be deleted if they are no longer needed.
1. Navigate to the View Selector or Filtering Options of a view 2. Press on the icon and select 'Delete' from the menu
3. Press the red "DELETE" button to confirm delete View.