3.1a Register your existing/old WhatsApp number for WhatsApp Business API
To apply for WhatsApp Business API Verification, you must use a number that does not have an account on any WhatsApp App (Personal or Business).
Official WhatsApp Business API from 360Dialog is fixed monthly license fee (USD5/month) per number for Unlimited access to the WhatsApp API with respect to Meta's policies. Customers must also pay for conversation fees which re billed by Meta as per their pricing schedule. We do not charge any markup or commission or Meta's conversation fees. Click here to see the conversation charges from Meta.
You can use a phone number that is already registered in the Android, iPhone, or Business application versions of WhatsApp.
- Delete your account from WhatsApp.
- Erase your message history.
- Delete you from all of your WhatsApp groups.
- Delete your backup.
How to backup your WhatsApp chats into PSD/CSV files:
- You can back up your WhatsApp Chats into PDF/CSV files. However, YesHellolo doesn't have an Import feature yet.
Make sure you have:
☑️ A valid new phone number that is not linked to your WhatsApp personal or business app accounts. This will allow us to send you a verification code.
☑️ Your company’s legal business name and address.
☑️ Your company's legal business website. The URL must contain your business domain.
☑️ The name of your WhatsApp business account as you want to display it. Make sure you respect the WhatsApp Business Display Name guidelines. If your name is rejected by Facebook, you won't be allowed to send WhatsApp messages.
☑️ Admin access to your Facebook Business Manager.
For easy registration, you can register your own 360Dialog account, via YesHello Channel. Please fill up all the registration field, with your info.
In order to create and sync your WhatsApp Business API, you need a Facebook account. Thanks to the embedded signup you will be able to create or connect to your Facebook account directly from 360Dialog Client Hub:
- 1.From 360Dialog > WhatsApp Account > Finish Onboarding, click Continue with Facebook. The Log in With Facebook page opens.
- 2.From the Log in With Facebook page:
- If you already have a Facebook account, enter your credentials and click Continue. Then click Continue as ... .
- If you do not have a Facebook account, click Create an account and follow the steps from the embedded signup to create an account.
3 . Once you are connected to your Facebook account, you will be able to setup your Facebook and WhatsApp Business API accounts for YesHello. Click Get Started.
You will now follow three simple steps to sync your Facebook and WhatsApp Business accounts with YesHello.
Follow the steps from the embedded signup to create or connect your Facebook and WhatsApp Business accounts to 360Dialog:
- 1.Still from the Log in With Facebook page, click Continue to agree to WhatsApp and Facebook Terms and Conditions.
- 2.From Step 1 of 3:
- If you already have a Facebook Business account, your information will be filled automatically. Select your Facebook Business account from the list or create a new one. Click Continue.
- If you do not have a Facebook Business Account, create one directly from the embedded signup and click Continue.
- 3.From Step 2 of 3:
- If you already have a WhatsApp Business Profile, your information will be filled in automatically. Select your WhatsApp Business Profile from the list or create a new one. Click Continue.
- If you do not have a WhatsApp Business Profile, create one directly from the embedded signup and click Continue to Step 3.
4. From Step 3 of 3, you have to choose a phone number for your WhatsApp Business Account and verify it. You can either:
- Select the number used to create your Facebook account,
- Register a new one, or
- 1.Choose a verification method. You can either receive a code by Text Message or Voice call. Click Continue then type the 6-digit verification code received by text or call and click Verify.
Your WhatsApp Business Account is now linked to 360Dialog! However, you still need to get your WhatsApp Business Account verified by Facebook services to be able to send more than 50 messages a day with WhatsApp Business API.